There is a lot of development to be done, but we need help from you, our community to make tactile audio awesome.
This page shall be a list of things where help is greatly appreciated, I will edit this post when more things come to my mind.
- General feedback, feature requests, ideas (we do have a lot of ideas here already, but the more the merrier, keep it coming)
- Discourse interaction. Use this forum to stay in touch, write comments, ask questions.
- Follow us on social media, like and share our posts, star our code on github, you know the drill.
- Merge requests. Please fork our code, add things and write us a merge request. We love this.
- More examples. You probably have your favourite environment. No matter if you work in Ableton Live, Bitwig, VCV Rack, Max/MSP, FAUST, Supercollider, you name it: Write some nice examples and publish them.
- Make videos. Moving images are a great way how to explain how the Tickle works and how it sounds. They are also great conversation starters.
- Perform and document. We would love to see more Tickles on the stage or in the studio.
- Do you science? Make something innovative with the Tickle and publish a paper about it.