64-bit plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and operating system.
Minimum System :
Memory : 4 GB RAM, we recommend at least 8 GB.
Free disk space for installation : ~25MB
- Mac OS 10.12 and greater (M1 processors are compatible for the VST3, but for using the AU in Logic you will need to run Logic in Rosetta mode)
- Windows 10 (other versions untested, probably runs on older Windows too, but the installer would need to be adapted. Since we don’t have any other Windows than 10, you would need to get in touch and help us with testing and feedback)
- Linux (64 bit Intel/AMD processors, tested in Ubuntu 21.04, there is no reason why it wouldn’t run on any other distro/version)
Any VirtualStudioTechnology v3 instrument or AudioUnit compatible plugin host should work. We have tested:
- Ardour 6.5 and greater
- Bitwig 3.3 and greater (earlier versions untested)
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Cakewalk by BandLab (PRO version: see below how to configure Cakewalk)
- Ableton Live 10.1 and greater
- Apple Logic Pro and GarageBand (for Logic Pro on M1 hardware you must enable Rosetta mode)
- PlogueBidule (user reported it working)
- Reaper 6.28 and greater (earlier versions untested)
- Other DAWs or plugin hosts which support VST3i plugins should work but are not tested. Reports are welcome.
The audio sidechain of the PRO version is not working due to an incomplete VST3 support in
- Presonus Studio One